Sunday, January 20, 2008

New Yarn for a New Year

Hey friends. I hope everyone is doing well out there in the real world. I've been
quarantined at home for the past few days with the flu. Hate the flu. Bad flu.

I have, however, been receiving transmissions from the front. I therefore know
that at least a portion of our Malabrigo order arrived last week, and in it is the
new dk weight silk/wool yarn. I hear that it is pretty swank. Good times.

Also, we received our first shipment of Crystal Palace yarns and spring Classic Elite yarns.
Crystal Palace yarns include: Maizy, Panda Cotton, Panda Wool, Cotton Chenille, Puffin,
and Panda Silk. You can see examples of these yarns here.
I have to say that I was super excited for this yarn to arrive. It all feels great and is a nice price.

Classic Elite shipment included: Premiere, Provence, Classic Silk, Bam Boo, and Cotton Bam Boo.
View the yarns here.

I hope to see you all really soon when I feel better,
Allison

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi. I'm a knitter in San Antonio and very excited about your new store. I hope to visit it soon.

I enjoyed reading your blog and learning about new yarns you're getting in the store.

However, I found the store's website extremely awkward and not user friendly. Have you thought about revamping it? I offer this criticism only because I want to see you succeed and don't want you to lose customers because of the frustration with the site. I say this because a friend of mine remarked to me that the website makes her unwilling to visit the store.

I wish you the greatest success.

Annie said...

Hi It's Annie Moren. Is this Allison Land or a different Allison?

I found Alexandra on Ravelry and she sent me your link.

I'm so excited for your Carli!

Alexandra said I could join the group for Gauge. I would love to hear all the latest news from our little group of knitters! How do I do that? Where can I call you?

MIss you. Miss Austin. Miss our knitting group.