Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy Monday!

Okay, so I'm getting close to finishing my little strawberries vest for kids AND adults.
My particular version uses Euroflax Sport weight, which feels awesome when washed.

Next on the agenda, Lorna's Laces socks. I'm gonna try the Woven Ridge socks from
Lady Cat Bordhi's New Pathways for Sock Knitters. I do need a new pathway. I just do.
Also, love that Cat Bordhi. She kinda wins.

Next up is the Zenstring order, which should be happening today. Hopefully. If anyone
has any specific requests, hit me up.

Love to each and every one of you, (even when I'm grumpy), Allison

1 comment:

Olga said...

Alison! Why are you grumpy? You certainly don't sound it...I can't wait to see the strawberry vest you speak of.

I've been away for the holidays but am now back, and am looking forward to stopping in soon!