Friday, January 4, 2008

New Shipment!

Yay! Just got in a new shipment of Noro and Lorna's Laces yarn today.
We've been waiting for something new to arrive, and I've been chomping
at the bit to get Lorna's Laces for almost two months now. I'm quite pleased.

Also, I started knitting socks with my handspun last night. It knits much better
than I expected, which means I will soon be selling it at the store. I finished my
Noro socks and they feel great. The yarn really softened up in the wash.

We will be sending out a newsletter shortly with events upcoming in the store,
including our ongoing classes. Our hours for now are:
Monday:11-6
Tuesday: Closed
Wed-Sat: 11-6
Sunday: 1-6

We now have two sections of the Wednesday night Open Forum and there are some
super cool coming attractions. Again, thanks to everyone for making the sale such
a success. There will be more sales in the future, so stay tuned.

We love you guys.

Allison

No comments: