Tuesday, November 20, 2007

blog it.

So, this is my first post to a blog. Feels good.

Anyway, we'll hopefully be posting information here about events, classes, yarns, etc. We just got in a new Malabrigo
shipment along with Noro, Debbie Bliss, Mission Falls, Ella Rae and consignment yarn/roving/stitch markers. The Malabrigo and Noro are kinda flying off the shelves,
so I'm ordering more colors today. Yay!
I just started using the Malabrigo lace in Vetiver. It is so nice.

Robincat just posted an awesome free tam pattern that you should all check out: http://www.robincat.blogspot.com/

We're adding a second section of our Open Forum Class on Wednesday from 6 to 8 p.m., so sign up now.
Also, here is an example of what you can make in our Amigurumi class December 1st:


This guy is from the book Mr. Funky's Super Crochet Wonderful. I used Ella Rae Amity to make him along with some animal eyes and polyfill.

Gotta go place an order and work on my lace. Allison

2 comments:

Kim J. said...

Welcoming to the blogging world. I am really excited to see gauge on here since I am a beginning knitter...well still haven't knitted something, but really want to learn. I wish I lived in Austin so that I could take some classes. Maybe next time I go down there.

Mari said...

I was just saying that I needed some Malabrigo. I have yet to knit with it. I will be stopping by the store tomorrow, I think. I love how close y'all are!